Thursday, September 4, 2014

heyy

Hi Everyone,

I am going to start using google classroom which I am excited about it. I am hoping to get my fourth graders to write one of their writing assignments on the computer and to upload it. They had a hard time last year so I am hoping that through being part of techie team I will be able to present this in a better way to them and for my students to feel comfortable using technology for school purposes confidently.

We are getting typing club accounts this year so I am hoping this will help them with their typing skills and I will be able to monitor it unlike last year where they did not have personal accounts.

Marla

1 comment:

  1. I'm also excited about the Typing Club accounts... any news for when that (or any of our programs) will be working for students?

    ReplyDelete