Friday, September 26, 2014

Thanks Liza!

So, does this post count for being fashionably late or better late than never? 

Family life has been a-calling and I've had a lot of 'unplugged' events happening (my daughter just got married) and it's been a busy time. 

I have a few things going on in the classroom that I'm playing with but mostly I've been  using Apple TV and it has been a blast.  I've been using it as another visual for almost every subject.  I've mostly been using Doceri but I've also used Pages to make a  quick anchor chart for a simple shared reading such as 'What's next?'  Bring your clipboards, pencils, etc. (adding pictures as well).

~Dellamano

Ps It is great to have a patient grade level buddy to help you navigate this new experience; Liza!

No comments:

Post a Comment